Justin Finesilver who is head of Marketing & Operations for The 3D Printing Store has been a critical part of its success in operating nationwide. If you step inside one of the stores you can quickly have your prototype go from ideation to creation. Quite literally, it has become the place to 3D print your ideas. Justin has also completed inspirational prosthetic design projects with 3D printing and believes in its ability to help people create healthier lives. Animals and humans lived have been saved thanks to his help.
Justin was essential in helping TurboRoo become a symbol for compassion with 3D printing an. He reached out to the owners and helped them build a working iteration of their 3D printed wheels prototype. Thanks to Justin’s help Roo is now able to move around with his own 3D printed Turbo harness cart and a set of skateboard wheels.
Mentioned In This Episode:
You Will Learn:
- Where you can find the nearest location of The 3D Printing Store and their plans to help the everyday consumer.
- The coolest things Justin has seen 3D printed.
- 3D Printing within aerospace prototyping of industrial services and how The 3D Printing Store is uniquely positioned for different printing materials and industries.
- The growing economy of 3D printing and the need for an educational presence within not only maker spaces but also within schools and libraries.
- The story of a chihuahua who was born without legs who received a brand new sets of wheels as legs and how he became a key component to TurboRoo’s success, which became a social media favorite.
- What the future holds for The 3D Printing Store and how great customer service and 3D printing expertise plays into the next steps.
- The bioprinting industry and the fun things being 3D printed right now.
Enjoy the show!
You can also find The 3D Masterminds Podcast via other Podcast channels.