How does a Mastermind work?
The Master Mind Principle: two or more persons working together in complete harmony toward a mutual goal or goals… roots from Napoleon Hill’s philosophy in Think And Grow Rich.
A Mastermind is a group of people with like-minded interests that meet weekly, monthly, and even daily (if it makes sense), to tackle challenges and problems together. They lean on each other, give advice, share connections and do business with each other when appropriate. The beauty of Mastermind Groups is that participants raise the bar by challenging each other to create and implement goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion. A mastermind is effective peer-to-peer mentoring and if you are lucky enough to get invited to one, you will most likely see a marked change in yourself and in your business.
Here are 7 reasons why a Mastermind might be right for you:
- You’ll be part of an exclusive community. Joining a mastermind typically involves you being invited by the members or going through an application process. The other members need you just as much as you need them, so accountability, quality of experience and knowledge is crucial to all involved.
- Advisement. Once you are involved in a mastermind, that feeling of “being alone” while running your business is gone. The other members of the group turn into business advisors of sorts and vice versa.
- Collaboration is the name of the game. You may find someone in the group that is a perfect fit to work on a project with you. Or, you may be the perfect person to help another member as well. The group works together collaboratively, to achieve more together.
- Extend your network. Joining a mastermind expands your network exponentially and rapidly. If you are in business, you know how important your network is. By joining a mastermind, one instantly adds to their network and typically gains the networks of those in the group with them.
- Knowledge. Everyone in the mastermind is unique in skill, experience and connections. By sharing your challenges, it’s almost certain that someone in your mastermind will have a solution for you and likewise you will also be able to offer a solution, connection or tactic to help another member in the group.
- Cross-promotion. When you join a mastermind, you will most likely find ways to help each other by utilizing cross promotion. Find ways to help each other through promoting to your respective networks.
- Think bigger. Being in a mastermind will truly give you a Master Mind! You can’t help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing awesome things. When many minds come together, a magical bond forms, and a new third “mind” forms which culminates in new and inventive ideas.
Masterminds are incredible and can do wonders for your business as well as for you, personally. Growing in a group is not only more effective, it’s quite a bit more fun!
You can do yourself no harm than by joining our mastermind. We invite you to take a look at the 3D Masterminds community and join us as an Official 3D Masterminds Member.